We are lucky to have such great facilities in The Centre, and our rooms and outdoor facilities can be hired for a variety of purposes.
The location of The Centre near to J34 on the M6, and easily reached via the Bay Gateway from Lancaster, Morecambe, Carnforth, and the Lune Valley and south Cumbria also makes it an ideal venue for meetings, birthdays, weddings and conferences.
The building is as environmentally friendly and as low a carbon footprint as possible containing the latest in solar panels, ground source heating, grey water recycling.
You have the opportunity to hire the Centre for your own use. It is ideal for parties, dances, clubs, meetings and wedding receptions. Reductions are also available for regular hire and multiple bookings. We charge special rates for larger functions such as weddings, and these need to be discussed at the time of booking.
The following rates (per hour) are examples for the indoor rooms for new users. For the regular user rates and information contact Carol on email : firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01524 811444.
Click on the links to see photos of the facilities available, also see photos down below:
Use of Catering Kitchen for an event or outside caterers – £50
Meeting Room (upstairs) – medium size function room (10m x 5m), from £15 per hour. Availability depending on Coffee Shop opening hours as access may be needed.
Carol can provide details of rates for other combinations, such as hall together with the meeting room and for the provision of a bar, use of the Catering Kitchen (see photos below), use of glassware, laser lights etc.
Good sized space (18m x 12m), usable for a wide range of classes and events/functions (bookable by contacting Carol Holman on tel: 01524 811444).
- Click here to see an example of a Wedding Layout
- A Woodland Wedding with a difference!
- A configurable portable versatile staging system
- Toilets/Change/showers, store rooms/user kitchen
- Main Hall kitchen
- Bar facilities – fully licensed so a bar can be in any room
- Ladies, Gents and Disabled toilets in entrance foyer
On the upper floor, with lift access: Coffee shop , Meeting Room. Disabled/multi WC.
An audio loop system was installed in the meeting room and Coffee Shop in February 2017.
- state of the art skate park – see youtube.com/watch?v=yiCvRV8es-0 for a video of a competition event, and another below
- multi use games area – ball park ( bookable for specific sessions by contacting Carol Holman on tel: 01524 811444)
- two children’s play areas, including an adventure play area
- petanque area ( boules) -boules are available to hire from the Coffee Shop when open
- upgraded football pitch
- picnic area
- youth shelter
- free parking including disabled spaces
The outdoor MUGA can now also be hired on an hourly basis. These are the rates for new users per hour:
without lights £15
with lights £20
For bookings and more detailed information on all the facilities we offer, do contact Carol Holman on email: email@example.com
or tel: 01524 811444 and she will be pleased to advise on availability and cost.